Monday, May 08, 2006

AKG K 26 P Headphones

I bought these headphones for my iPod because the earbuds that they come with never last and are a pain in the ass to replace. These fantastic sounding headphones (after researching) were my mid-price ($40ish) choice. I use them daily on the subway, and never have I invested better money. They don't block out sound, so I can hear a nut job coming at me. But at the same time, they have tremendous bass and treble for my eclectic collection of music. Get these if you listen to portable music regularly. These fine "cans" are great for everything except the gym. Find another pair for that. I love these man, you gotta hear this!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

I been looking for som decent headphones too, thanks!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home