Thursday, October 04, 2007

Choke

OK kids, momma has finished another Chuck Palahniuk book. I must say that I really do like this author. He's possibly crazy, which is precisely why I like him; not to mention why I am like I am. Super Fly Ry! Anyway, this book basically was a better journey than ending. Like all of Mr. Palahniuk's books he laces facts with the human condition and human nature to tell a story that I'm not sure anyone else could. He's that warped. God love him.
This story is about a man, who works in one of those historic colonial villages and is a sex addict. No! This isn't about me, ... I don't work in a colonial village. I don't want to go too deep into this story as I'll spoil it for you. Because you really should read some of these books. But it involves the main character Victor trying to find out if he's good or bad and where he came from. Victor has been charged with taking care of his elderly mother and he's trying to foot the bills. I'll leave it at that.
Not my favorite book by this author, but not bad either.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home