Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Peaceful Religion, My Ass


Well, there they are above. Are you outraged? Me neither. I don't understand. This religion is so angry about a cartoon? Unless I missed something, I do believe that cartoons are forms of jokes. True, they may have a streak of truth; but isn't that what makes them funny? I'm concerned that the Muslims are just looking for someone to hate these days. Really, it's not meant to demean anyone so much as to reflect the artists & possibly the general publics views on the Muslim world. And let's be honest, it's still only a joke. I think the general Muslim public in the Middle East needs to pull itself together and relax. Maybe they're so upset because the joke hits the nail on the head? One thing for sure, their behavior because of these cartoons doesn't say peaceful, loving people to me. We need to be able to laugh at ourselves, only then can we know how to take ourselves seriously. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home