Monday, September 25, 2006

The Illusionist


Scott, Mr. Adam & I went to see this film this weekend. It was good. Scott & Mr. Adam seemed to have taken to the movie a little more than I did. I always wonder during these period pieces how clean these characters are? I mean, I worry that they may have 'unclean' bodies and/or clothing. It just concerns me to the point where I imagine them having to wash before anything. Especially and including sex. Dirty - wash that! Anyway, the movie was good, not spectacular, but good. The costumes were fun and the actors were great. All in all we've all seen the TV show where the magician uses his illusion to fake something so he can get away from the bad guy. Same thing, only an evil Prince is involved. It's that simple. No biggie - wait for DVD.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe... thanks for the warning... Actually, I don't think I could survive the DVD either!

7:48 PM  
Blogger The Persian said...

yea but have you heard about a new flic coming out called "The Prestige" ? Looks amazing :)

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home