Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Dante Club

Finally I finished this book. It was awful. I forced myself to finish this book. I'm happy it's behind me it was so brutal to get through. Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah killed people in the fashion of Dante's "Divine Comedy." The men translating Dante's "Divine Comedy" are the only ones who can catch this killer. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah Boston in the 1800's. Blah blah blah famous poets and scholars involved in solving this mystery. Blah blah blah bigotry in Boston. Blah blah blah blah blah slow moving story. Blah blah blah don't read this. It's a commitment no one should have to make.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

That doesnt sound very good. I'm still working on Deception Point, and at the rate I am going I wont need a new book until December :)

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home