Monday, October 02, 2006

Open Season - IMAX 3D


Michael & I decided to take in a movie last Friday evening. I picked this little animated gem. First off, I must say that I really enjoy the IMAX theaters (especially in 3D). The animation in this movie is great. You can see the individual movement on the fur of the animals. And in 3D it's amazing. It's a cute story regarding animals raised in captivity v. animals in the wild. As well as making a statement regarding hunting as a sport in general. Does anyone still hunt really? And why? I don't get it. Anyway, this movie was great and I didn't even mind the sea of children surrounding me. Which usually makes me nervous. Well, not nervous...more impatient. Ok, ok, ok impatient and unforgiving. But regardless, check this out. It's a fun date, especially at the IMAX theater.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home