Thursday, March 01, 2007

Closer To Heaven

Sorry everyone, but I've been very busy moving. I've bid goodbye to my 5th floor walk up on the UWS to join Mr. Adam on the East Side. I'm "Weezy Jefferson," I'm "Weezy Jefferson!" But seriously, I've been packing and lifting and moving and unpacking and it's still not done. Ugh! And to top it all off, after this past long weekend of work, I got ill. So I've been pretty much either working, working, working or in bed. (Not to say that I don't work in bed, "wink-wink")
So I'm a "we" now. "We" don't want to go. "We're" having company over. And "we" don't drink on weeknights. But seriously, I'm very excited about the move. I'm not happy about the boxes everywhere, but I'm doing my best. Every little bit helps. Not to mention my new MAC computer is wonderful. Let "Weezy" say that again...WONDERFUL. I must say that if I had to complain about anything with the MAC, it's the MAC mouse. I don't think they work that well. But hey maybe I got a setting wrong. I've also been loading my 6 gazillion CDs onto the 2nd hard drive I had pre-installed in the machine. My "media" drive. I've souped up the graphics and sound cards and got kicking Bose speakers. I've already loaded in 15 Gigs worth of music and I'm no where near done yet.
Well, I'm so excited about this new chapter in my life I just know it will work out great. I love Mr. Adam and I know he loves me. Later taters!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Now all you need is a maid with an attitud problem and a dry cleaner business :) Congrats!

(stacks of boxes are normal for 6 months, or at least that is my rationalization)

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to both of you. Kent and Brian

10:59 AM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Congrats on ALL of this!

8:47 PM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

congratulations!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home