Monday, April 16, 2007

disturbia

So kids, I took your baby daddy, Mr. Adam, to go see 'disturbia' last Saturday night. It was pretty good. I have to say, the story, although not original, was presented in a great way. The high tech gadgets and suspense kept the movie from becoming "just another" kid/thriller movie. I have to admit, there were some scenes that were "edge of your seat" thrilling. I really enjoyed this film. Will it win awards, nah. Would I want to buy it on DVD? nope. But if you're stuck inside during this monsoon season, it's definitely worth $10 or even better, a rental in a few months. I liked it, and so did your baby daddy!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Thanks for the heads up, I was on the fence about this one but will try a matinee viewing.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home