Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Asshole Associate - Marine General Peter Pace


General Bigot Fuck-Wad here is my first in a new series. I'm going to begin pointing out horrible people here on my blog who deserve scorn and humiliation and label them one of my "Asshole Associates."
So Asshole #1 to the left said:
"I believe homosexual acts between two individuals are immoral and that we should not condone immoral acts"
- hey General Peter Putz, who gives one rat's ass what you "believe?" You are not the country - you're one measly speck of bigotry. You claim that you base your views on your upbringing. Well then, your mother deserves a good smack across the face as well. I only hope she's dead as to not be humiliated by such a dick-wad for a son. Retire - no one wants you defending them. You're a complete and total ASSHOLE!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Pookie65 said...

I like you already. Glad I found my way to your blog. Look forward to reading your posts.

Agree 100% with you about Pace.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Exactly, who cares what he believes or where it came from? Arrogance, plain and simple.

9:01 PM  
Blogger M said...

Good For you - I totally agree - this is absolute ignorance :-) - great post man!

11:35 PM  
Blogger M said...

Just added your blog to my list of blogs - welcome man!!!

11:38 PM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

He's obviously a closet case!

The most righteous and vocal ones ALWAYS are!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home