Tuesday, December 02, 2008

AUSTRALIA


Last Friday Sam, Steven, Mr. Adam & I went too see Australia. Man this movie was good. "ryan charisma, is the movie really long?" Well technically yes it is about 3 hours long. But you don't feel it.
How was Nicole Kidman? Beautiful. Hugh Jackman? Even beautifuler. You should really see this gem on the big screen. Of course I'm sure you already know this was directed by Baz Luhrmann of Moulon Rouge fame. "ryan charisma what's so great about Australia?" Well, after watching this movie, I would have to say ... not so much. The dishonesty, the treachery & the blatant disregard for human beings, one would think we were talking about the Christanists here in America. Should you see this film? ABSO-fucking-LUTELY! And on the big screen!

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Thanks for the review... But the running time does seem daunting... I saw another Australian film the other day. I blogged it... The Black Balloon

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so unsurprised that you liked this movie.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home