Friday, March 20, 2009

World Without End

Hey my petite sex kittens! Momma finished another ginormous book. And boy this one was double, extra awesome! I adored reading this book. I adored reading the book previous to this one. They both were so damn good. Yes, I know that these books are both over 1,000 pages long. I realize that. But we're all adults now and we can handle it. Not everything needs to be the length of a good squat on the toilette. Classy, I know. Regardless, let me tell ya's all about Kingsbridge 300 years later. It's good. It's that good...

This book has, like many novels that span a lifetime, several main characters. I want to tell all of you so much about this book, but I would spoil the read. I'll tell you this much though. It exemplifies how religion and the government used each other to get more. More money, more land, more power. Greed was the issue then, much as it is now. Faith, is a beautiful thing, until it makes you look ignorant. An important factor in this book, especially in regards to how the plague was treated, and what they all believed. I can't stress how much I loved this book. If you're a reader, please read this book.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

I read it and thought it was very interesting. But, RyanCharisma, I didn't mean the Irish question below as a rhetorical one. I'm really curious about that.

3:14 AM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

I should read more... really.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Okay....yet another one. So I ask this like I ask of so many other gays who move to NYC. If you hate Irish-Americans (which you have every right to) WHY do you move to NYC !? It's like despising Cajuns and moving to New Orleans.

11:13 PM  
Blogger ryan charisma said...

Joey7777-
I can't respond to whatever this is your writing about if you keep your e-mail/identity secret.

I don't respond on my blog.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

jtlooking@aol.com

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home