Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Deception Point

I've now officially finished reading all of Dan Brown's books. Well, that he's written so far. I really enjoyed this read. Deception Point is great fast paced story. I'm amazed at the amount of research Mr. Brown does for his books. I don't really know how long it takes for him to write a book. But I imagine it takes years. This specific story revolved around NASA, a meteorite and the Presidential race. Just like Brown's 3 other books, he moves his story at a fast pace. I found myself trying to sneak in chapters just to find out what happens next. I do, however, feel that the actual ending was a little predictable; unlike his other books. I really enjoy Brown's writing, and the fact that his books are enormous. I feel like I'm getting a quality story. If you're an avid reader, you'll enjoy this thriller. Now I know more about meteorites than I'll ever need to know. What's next Dan Brown? What's next?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Funny, I picked this one up last week for an upcoming flight. This will complete my Dan Brown reading list too! :)

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home