Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dina Martina

"Check it out!"
Scott, Dr. John, Evan, Jefferey, Mr. Adam & I went to go see Dina Martina last Saturday night. I do believe it was the best show I've seen Dina do. I laughed so hard I thought I would bust a stitch, and for those of you that know me. You know, all I do is have stitches these days.

Dina was in rare form doing what appeared to be a "greatest hits" tour. Her spaghetti version of "You Gotta Be," was just as fun the second time I saw it. "And a very special friend of mine requested that I sing this next song for you, and it's going to be difficult because,... I don't know it, but..." were the edgy drag comedy that she brought to the show. I'm a fan.
I'm pretty sure this NYC run has ended (but she's in NYC 1-2 X a year) , but if you're vacation in Provincetown, MA or ever in Seattle where Ms. Martina resides, you should most definitely have a drink and "Check HER out!".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home