Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Sticky & Sweet, My Sugar Is Raw

WOW WOW WOW WOW!

I got it everyones! Ms. Madonna has graced the world with another absolutely delicious CD. I'm going to have to go ahead and announce right now that I have every intention of seeing her concert next fall. How could I not? I did personally promise her to go months ago. But back to the CD, Ms. Madonna has teamed up with some heavy hitters to make this CD one of her best. Of course I would be shamed by the Madonna Police if I didn't say "Ray Of Light is her best CD ever." But that aside, I love this new collection of musical morsels. I can't urge all of you enough to go out and get this CD. Of course, I bought the deluxe version with the box of candy. But you can simply purchase the regular CD, I don't mind, and I'm pretty sure Madonna needs your money. But don't hold me to that. Madgie (as I call her) might get mad I'm telling you her secrets. kisses...."my sugar is raw!"

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger CawfeeGuy said...

ugh.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I believe Mariah "sneaked" those wedding pictures out just to upstage Madge this week.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home