Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy PRIDE NYC!

My comming out story...
My first gay relationship had ended, it was my senior year of undergrad. I was dumped for one of my friends. Some bf right? Some friend. Anyway, I was devastated. And that's an understatement. I was jilted and broken hearted. What's a boy to do? Well, of course, my ex had to break up with me two weeks before my graduation. Ruined. Or rather, I let it ruin my greaduation, and all the parties. So moving day, I lived on campus, came and I moved home. Sobbing all through the packing, all through the 2.5 hour drive home, and during the unpacking. My mother found me upset in my bedroom, and I lost it. I told her how I was dumped and in the manner it went down. And you know what? My parents dealt with my broken heart. Not the fact that I am gay. If my parents had to deal with the gay thing, they did it personally. I didn't really hear about it. Besides, first love hurts and I was hurting bad. Looking back, my ex was a real dick-head to me. I still don't believe people can be that selfish, but I was proven wrong. Call me the gay "Anne Frank." Happy PRIDE!

3 Comments:

Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Oy!

Happy Pride!

3:27 PM  
Blogger CawfeeGuy said...

ryan...that actually made me teary!

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot the part about sobbing through "The Rink"....we can make it

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home