Thursday, June 05, 2008

IRONMAN

I AM IRONMAN!

Actually I'm not. But Robert Downey Jr. sure is, and a great one at that. Last Saturday night I took Mr. Adam to the movies to see this. And I was excited as I heard so much about it. I have to first tell you, I'm no comic book fan. My experience with comics pretty much ends with Richie Rich. But I found this movie interesting, as with most superhero movies, you learn how they came to be. I had no idea the Taliban was involved in the creation of Iron Man, but now I know.

Again, I must stress to you how absolutely great Robert Downey, Jr. is in this film. He's great, and the best part - they left the movie wide open for a sequel. And I'm sure it will rock. Beu Bridges played the villian and was, well, for lack of a better word...FAT. And Gweneth Paltro - well, I feel a sock pupet could have played her role in the movie. I will say however, she filled that backless green dress nicely, nicer than I would have at least. I don't do backless usually. I'm a lady after all.

Go see this now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home