Wednesday, July 09, 2008

GET SMART

Monday Sam, Mr. Adam & I went to go see the matinee showing of the movie GET SMART. I have to say, I didn't really expect much from this movie. But I have to admit. I liked it. It was a funny movie. It really was. "ryan charisma, will this movie be just as good on DVD?" you ask. Well, yes. This film doesn't need the big screen to be entertaining.
I really appreciated how the movie followed the TV show. Were there differences? Yes, the story takes place in the present. So obviously, it had to be updated. Steve Carell (agent 86) was really good as was Anne Hathaway (agent 99). They made a fun team. I do have one question though. Why does the Rock want me to call him Dwayne? He must know that his real name doesn't fit him. It really doesn't. Should you see this movie? Yes, you should, but wait for DVD, spend money on the big special effect movies right now.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get Smart looks okay over all, though Steve Carell seems to be veering more and more toward not so funny slapstick humor

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home