Tuesday, September 30, 2008

RANT: An Oral Biography of Buster Casey

Well, I'm back and I've read another book by my favorite author Chuck Palahniuk. This book RANT was good, honestly not my favorite book by this author. But still twisted in the ways that only Mr. Palahniuk can spin. He's brilliant I tell you.
The story is literally a series of interviews with the people in Buster Casey's life. So reading it is a little strange. The story involves time travel, car crashing as a pastime, seeking out rabies infection and killing your ancestors. There's a combination for you.
Overall, I would have to say that this book was not my favorite of Mr. Palahniuk's. Perhaps I feel this way because I could really care less about cars and spider bites. But hey that's me.
Carry on!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home