Monday, September 22, 2008

In The Woods

Hey kids! I finished another book. I have to tell you. It was eh. Only OK. It could be an interesting movie, but really. It didn't give me the answers I wanted. And I want answers.
This book was written by Tana French. It is her first novel and fundamentally, it was apparent. As Salieri said in Amadeus "too many notes." And that is how I feel about this book. Too much. It's muddled with words, muddled with booze and muddled with icky sexual relationships that weren't naturally occurring. I didn't hate this book, but the main issue of the narrators past is never really explained.
If anyone has read this book I'd love to know what you thought of it. Perhaps I missed something? Anyway, I'm glad its finished and I've moved on to something better.
kisses!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home