Tuesday, October 14, 2008

STAY-CATION

Hey all! I'm back. Mr. Adam & I took last week off. We decided not to go anywhere and to do what I've longed to do for quite some time. Stay home and actually rest. God I loved it. Usually with vacations, I need another just to rest. I didn't want to spend my days out of work traveling and burning the candle at both ends. I just couldn't do it. We had so many obligations last week, both personally and socially that we decided that it would be best to take the whole week off and get in some personal/couple time too. Did financed have anything to do with it ryan charisma? No, although I will admit that when Mr. Adam and I discuss where we would like to go - we both are at a loss. I've traveled allot as has Mr. Adam. Leaving the country is pretty much out until the dollar is stronger and the United States isn't so hated. Beyond that, I don't really know where I would want to go. Nothing excites me right now. Am I jaded? Probably. My next want/wish is to cancel Christmas for just one year. Really, just pretend it's not happening. No gifts, no decorations & no stress. I know, I'm a dreamer. Anyway, I'm back and now playing catch up!

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Oh... so that's what you call it!?!?!?! Love that!! that's my FAVORITE thing to do when I have time off... I've been virtually everywhere... And I LOVE just staying here in NYC... Staycation! It's now a permanent part of my vocabulary!

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>>allot

I think this spelling is a prosecutable crime -- or at least it should be.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home