Tuesday, June 02, 2009

X-MEN ORIGINS: Wolverine

Last weekend I took Mr. Adam to see the latest X-Men movie. X-Men Origins: Wolverine was everything I expected it to be. Like the latest Terminator movie, this was an action packed, special effect filled, movie with a light story that was easy to follow. Mr. Adam really wanted to see it, and I'm a big action movie fan anyway, so we went. And it was fun.
The movie is basically about how Wolverine came to be who he is. Not so much why he was born a mutant, but what happened when he realized he was. I can see many of these "origins" movies coming out now. This could open up a huge series of movies. And if they're as good as this one, I'm there. Should you see this movie? Abso-fucking-lutely!
kisses.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous BS said...

I thought it was OK, then I saw the Star Trek movie and I thought that was OK too. I figured I was jaded and big movies don't impress me anymore.

But then I saw UP in 3D last week and realized that I'm not jaded, quality movies just aren't made anymore. UP was fantastic and the best movie I've seen in a long time.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home