Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Promises, Promises

Last Tuesday, Mr. Adam took me to see Promises, Promises on Broadway. What did you think of it ryan charisma? Well, I'll tell you...

First off, the show was good. I liked it. I really did. BUT, I thought it went on WAY too long. There are definitely 2 - 3 numbers that could be cut completely. The cast was generally 10 - 15 years too old for their characters, but when this is done evenly I don't mind it so much. The sets were great as were the costumes. Now as for the big brew-ha-ha regarding Sean Hayes' ability to play a straight man. He was fine, and as a matter of fact, he sang so much better than I ever expected. I didn't find myself thinking "oh he's a gay - I don't buy it." He was good and Kristin was great! Should you see this? Sure, it's the kind of show you'd take an out-of-towner to see. Just be ready, this show goes on and on. And on, and on, and on...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home