Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy Feet on IMAX

Everyone, even the poor unfortunate merfolk, like yourself; should run and see this movie. Luckily, I saw it on the IMAX and I must tell you. It was money well spent. Happy Feet was such an uplifting film. I took myself to see this movie as I had heard the soundtrack and really enjoyed it. So I sat amongst a sea of children with my popcorn and still managed to have the best time! The animation is wonderful and engaging. The story is a cute version of the "ostracized because one is different" story. Very much like that of Rudolf or any gay. But it was peppered with blasts of the evil we humans are doing to the Arctic. Which sadly, we are. You must see this, and really go see it on the IMAX. Really, it's that good. It's one of the few times this holiday season my heart was actually lifted. And lifted high.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home