Friday, November 17, 2006

Bon Voyage! (Puerto Vallarta)




Oh boy! A big fun vacation to Mexico! But again my dear friends, I must fly for a long time! Aye yai yai. I've got my pills - they only help a little. I do SO hope that there wont be any annoying children near me. It's the first thing I look for when I board a flight. I seek out the children. "Why?" - you may ask. Well, I don't want them crying, screaming, having a tantrum or kicking the back of my seat. I come from a long line of "children should be seen, and not heard"; and I don't mind saying - I do feel that way. Either way, they would only stress me out more in my quest not to be up in the air. So until later, I'll be having margaritas poolside in the villa we rented. "Adios!" - I'm so continental

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

I love Puerta Vallarta!

Have a blast!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Enjoy!

Feeling the same about kids on planes. There should be a child-free area on planes and elsewhere.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home