Thursday, November 16, 2006

PREDATOR

OK kids, gather round, I've got to tell you about this book I've finished. Predator by Patricia Cornwell. This book is so mediocre that my head hurts from the overzealous writing of Ms. Cornwell. She has so many characters that sometimes it's difficult to keep track of all of them. Some of them are fleshed out nicely while others seem totally manufactured. Over all, I found that I forced myself to finish the book. This book is not the thriller it promises to be. If I had to grade this book it would get a C-. That's the best I can give this. Luckily I read quickly and I had nothing else to read at the time so I did finish this faux "Silence of the Lambs." style book. And I use the word style loosely. Although not as loose as some of my friends. You know who you are... Overall, this book should be left on the shelf. Sorry Ms. Cornwell, although I appreciate the amount of work you may/may not have put into this book. I can't help but feel I could even do better. Me a writer? Insane.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home