Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bon Voyage! (Provincetown, MA)

I'm off kiddies! Tomorrow I must head back home to my parents as I've had a death in the family. I'll be attending services both Friday & Saturday. I'll then be taking my long anticipated in Provincetown, MA. Home of legal same-sex marriage. Mr. Adam & I will be 'turning out' that quaint, little New England town. I can't wait. So I may/may not be updating my blog. I don't know what the week will bring. But whatever it does bring, at least I won't be working or stuck in NYC. I've got NYC cabin fever. I know when I have it because I truly believe that people on the subway desperately are begging for a good, old fashioned beating. But I won't go there. Not now, I've got to be in a good frame of mind for this extravaganza of a trip. Wish me luck! Oh, and if you happen to be in p-town, gimme a holla! "Hey is that Ryan Charisma?" "He looks like a supermodel." "I heard he's just as beautiful inside too." "Ryan Charisma is the best - HEY RYAN WE LOVE YOU!" Aw, shucks guys. I'll be taking the 6:30pm fast boat to p-town on Saturday - sounds like a party to me! Trust me I'll need it after the funeral.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Hope you are having a blast in Ptown!

3:38 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Sorry to hear of the loss in your family, my sympathies go out to you and your family.

Good Luck on the 'turning out'

7:05 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Sorry to hear about the somber nature of the trip but sounds like you will make the best of it!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home