Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Spderman 3 - IMAX

Michael, Mr. Adam & myself went to see Spiderman 3 on the IMAX Sunday night. First my delicious people I must tell you that I was warned by EVERYBODY not to see this let down of a movie. All last summer, we had streets shut down at all hours for the filming of this movie so as a New Yorker I was excited about the release of this film. Who knew everyone would hate it so much? Who knew so much money was wasted on CGI special effects? Who knew Kirsten Dunst had such big gums and small teeth? Anyway, this movie was saved for me by the fact that the special effects were awesome on the huge IMAX screen. If it had been in a regular theater or in a home on DVD, this movie would have sucked ass. Luckily I got the thrill ride from the IMAX screen. Why do Hollywood movies have to suck so badly? Why? I have to warn everyone out there "DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS MOVIE - DO NOT EVEN BOTHER WITH IT ON DVD!" There, now don't you feel better? I know I do.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger CawfeeGuy said...

Who knew Kirsten Dunst had such big gums and small teeth?

it's funny 'cuz it's true...she may as well be english.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

My thought was "Thank God they at least gave her a lousy theatrical review in the movie because she sucked as a 'star' but who would have cast her in the first place unless she gave great head to one of the producers!"

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home