Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Avenue Q

Hey sexy people, I can't believe I waited so long to see this show! It was very funny. My dear friend Dennis, Mr. Adam & I went to see this matinee on Saturday. Not only did I have the best company, but I also go to see a really fun, award winning show.
Now, this show is basically an adult Sesame Street. Puppets & all. And, I just want to go "on record" as saying that the two male puppeteers are HOT. And I don't mean they're cute, but they are hot. Talented & Hot, that is. I'm sure most of you have seen this show as it's playing everywhere by now since it first came out in 2004. But sadly, I never got around to it. Shame, shame on me. The good news is that I got to share this experience with my dear friend Dennis. Who is probably reading this right now! Hi Dennis! Anyway, it was nice to see a play with him as usually we've been in the shows together. Quite a switch from being on stage together to sitting in the audience together. But much more relaxing. Anyway, I really did like the show, although I didn't find it side-splitting hysterical like I was told it would be. It was funny. Just funny.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

I was lucky enough to catch the full original cast, just before John Tartaglia left the company. It was amazing.

I'd like to see it again if the 2 main guys are that hot though! :)

4:48 PM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Glad you liked it... Like Kevin, I saw the original too... So happy to hear that new casting is holding up!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home