Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Restoration Friendship

This past weekend was quite a weekend for me. First I'll tell you all about my reuniting with one of my dearest friends. It had been over a year since my friend Dennis & I spoke and sadly, even longer since we've seen each other. But we re-connected and Dennis came to NYC from Massachusetts for a few days. We chatted, talked and chatted some more. Saw a show, Avenue Q, and had a lovely dinner with all our friends at Vynl. It was SO good to see him. We were wonderfully close friends who fell apart when our lives took turns that neither of us saw coming. As life does, it knocks you for a loop when you least expect it on a random Tuesday afternoon or any day for that matter. One is never ready for what life can dish out. But the best we can do is roll with it's punches. My friend Dennis has been doing just that...rolling with life's punches. And I'm sure some of those punches hurt badly. He's doing so much better now for anyone who has inquired. I can't wait to see him again! Kisses out to Dennis!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home