Monday, August 27, 2007

I'm Cleaning As Fast As I Can

Hey ho guys. I'm really, really not in a good place. This past weekend I've learned that a really close friend of mine is ill. Not a little ill like a cold or flu, but life-threatening ill. He needs a liver transplant. I'm trying so hard to be strong for my friend. When we speak I try not to cry. I'm being strong for both of us I guess. I'll carry extra hope so my friend doesn't have to while resting. But I'm hurting. I hurt really bad. I haven't slept in days. I was up at 4am this past Sat, Sun & Mon. Sunday I started cleaning the house at 6am and cleaned straight through till 6pm. A steady cleaning that occupied my hands long enough to divert my sorrow. I can't make it through another tear filled, sleepless night. My problem isn't going to sleep; it's staying asleep. My issue isn't shedding tears for my friend. But my unconsolable weeping. I feel helpless. But my home is clean.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home