Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh Tannenbaum 08

This year Mr. Adam & I have our first Christmas Tree together. Not only is it our first Christmas Tree, but it's also Mr. Adam's first Christmas Tree ever. He insisted we get a real tree. I voted fake, I lost. Our tree is fabulous and beautiful. But I'm the one who did the lights, garland, star and water it everyday. hmmm. It seems like my vote should have counted more. Oh and the best part, our vacuum cleaner died the same weekend we put this up. AWESOME! Well, it's still gorgeous while it's alive.


3 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

Pretty good looking tree! I'm glad he won with the real tree (messy, but the scent is nice).

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ling-Ling (aka Roomba) died??

xo, Your Blonde Friend

2:20 PM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Very nice!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home