Wednesday, September 09, 2009

The September Issue

I was all artistical last weekend. Scott, Evan, Mr. Adam & myself went to see The September Issue last weekend. I'll admit, it wasn't first on my list of movies to see, but I did end up liking it.
The movie is a documentary about Vogue putting out their "September Issue" in 2007. I found Anna Wintour a complete ice bitch. There I said it. She is a bitch from the word go and all she has is sycophants who kiss her boney, badly dressed ass. Not only does she dress pauper-like and dowdy but her home is decorated in this "shabby chic" bullshit that was in style for about 3 years in the mid 90's. Ms. Wintour is a desperately lonely, crotchety, old woman who has been given her own way for far too long. Her own daughter thinks her job is laughable. Yet this whole Vogue/fashion world thinks she's something special. NEWSFLASH! She's not - her power over the magazine is. The world may end up a much prettier place once she kicks it.
"Should I see this documentary ryan charisma?" Well actually yes, yes you should see this for no other reason than to see that other employees of Vogue are actually good people who try very hard. Anna should just dry up into a ball of skinny grizzle and die though. Am I wishing her death? HELL YES! If I worked for that bitch, I'd be in prison for bludgeoning her with a paperweight. Wait for video kids, but do see it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anna Defender said...

Take that back! Ms. Wintour might be a tad difficult, but she asks for nothing more than perfection in the pursuit of art and beauty. You won't appreciate her until she's dead. Go back to Dress Barn!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home