Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Well, Momma has finished another book. This book "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" was pretty good. It was written by the late Stieg Larsson. Now I know that this is the first book in the Millennium Trilogy, but I have to tell you I'm very tempted not to read the other two. I'll have to wait and see. Did you like the book ryan charisma? Well, I did, but not until I was one third done with it. The book was originally written in Swedish so many of the names and cities are also Swedish. I can't tell you how distracting I found these complex words that mean nothing to me in English. But the story itself was interesting. It's a murder mystery so I won't give too much away, but I have to tell you. I only predicted half of the ending of this book. So there is some surprise.
The story is about a man who has nothing left (don't they all?) and is hired by a wealthy, elderly man to not only write the history of his wealthy family, but to find out a 30 year old missing girl mystery. Fun! Should you read this? Only if you really have a need to. I'll admit it, the whole beginning drags.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home