Thursday, October 15, 2009

KYLIE (For Me, For You Tour 09)

Last Tuesday night I took Mr. Adam (for his birthday) to see Kylie Minogue in concert here in NYC. WOW, wow, wow, wow! I can't even begin to describe what a fun time it was. She is a great performer with the sensibilities of a major drag queen. What was there not to like? Catchy dance songs? check. Fabulous costumes? check. Serious choreography? check. Hot dancers? double check!
I loved this show. I will admit that I only knew about 75% of the songs performed. Still, Ms. Minogue and her 5 foot stature was bigger than life and a super entertainer.
I feel so lucky that I got not only to see this show. Her first American tour ever. But we also saw her farewell performance to the USA. "I should be so lucky!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home