Thursday, June 01, 2006

New Wave

Mr. Adam & I picked out new silverware for the new kitchen last Sunday at my personal favorite store: Bloomingdale's. First of all, this was no easy feat since Mr. Adam & I have totally different tastes. He wanted a much more conservative, bridal (if you will) design. I, on the other hand, like a much more different and unique design. First off, I must tell you that every other time we've attempted to find silverware, Mr. Adam would disqualify everything I even remotely liked. I'd say "I like this one" and he's say "then we can't get it." Aye yai yai. But finally, there was a meeting of minds and our selection is pictured to the right. It's called New Wave by Villeroy & Boch. Simple lines - me, shiny silver - Mr. Adam, and very heavy - us. I love it. Now, if only I can get him to clean the bedroom...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Liking it, modern without being too trendy.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home