Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Thermador

This piece of Thermador machenery is Mr. Adam's new stove. I think it's fabulous. It's brand new and it's going in the new kitchen. He picked it out all by himself, and if I don't mind saying so, he did a fine job. Personally, I don't like to cook, so anything will do. But Mr. Adam is a great cook and I'm planning on him getting better and better now that we'll have this in the new kitchen. I have to say that I love the blue knobs, but Mr. Adam "special ordered" a second set in black. Which, will match the new floor and countertop better. Either way, I'll eat what he cooks. Maybe I'll bake a cake?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

You just settle down with all that cake baking talk :)

I think I have oven envy.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous. and who said Adam didn't have any taste?

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home