Monday, June 19, 2006

X-Men III

I enjoyed it. Was it as good as the last two? No, but it was exactly what I expected it to be. A fun, action-packed movie with great special effects. Was the story going to change the world? No, but it's message sure did have parallel to the gay issues in America right now. The "mutants" being the gays. Funny, if they came up with a drug that could 'fix' being gay. Hmmmm, would I take it? Absolutely not. I'm not broken, and my life is so full of love and people that to change the core of my personality would undo my entire lifetime. I don't want to be anyone else. Just built like them. Anyway, check out the special effects, they're fun. Mr. Adam says "it ok, it's fine....Hugh Jackman looks haggard". There ya have it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I insist that you DO take the anti-gay drug when it's released. You've never said "No" to drugs before.

All you fags ARE broken, not to mentioned a threat to the institution of marriage. Sexual terrorists, that's what you are.

Don't you realize that we are prepared to FORCE the drug on you? Hopefully, it won't come to that.

I know we can't save your soul; you will still burn in the fires of hell, but at least I won't have to be totally grossed out on the streets anymore watching you fags hold hands and cuddle. DISGUSTING.

PS: This blog would be alot more interesting if I were featured more often.

9:01 PM  
Blogger CawfeeGuy said...

wow J. take a valium. that much vitriole is really unhealthy. hopefully you'll get hit by a bus to spare you from an ulcer. **crosses fingers**

2:48 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Agreeing with you, on par with what I expected. And yeah, Jackman is looking like he needs some rest, or maybe a stiff drink.

Also, I didnt get the Angel character. Cool and all but what was the point?

(JB, dude, relax, sheesh LOL)

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there. Of course I'm sure you have a right to your views and lifestyle. A quick question, though. Ever wondered how come animals aren't gay? There may be a little horseplay occasionally, granted, but animals generally are very gender-specific! This brings us to an interesting question: how come humans, the highest form of intelligent life on earth, can indulge in actions contrary to the laws of nature?

I ask merely for information.

Have a nice day! ;-)

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home