Monday, July 17, 2006

Original Bartholomew Design


Here is one of my birthday (June 18) gifts I recently received. An original Bartholomew design. My friend Jason, who has moved to Seattle, Washington to become a fashion designer, made this shirt for me. He designed it with me in mind. Which explains the orange and the star - both of which, I'm a big fan of. Now don't go bothering Jason to make you clothes. You're simply not important enough for him to design with you in mind. But it couldn't hurt for you to ask. Right? Well, what 'cha think?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another fantastic fashion triumph for Bartholomew. Very Janet Jackson Rhythm Nation.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

I like! Orange is my new favorite color.

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, where ever did he so much fabric? is he a tentmaker?

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home