Wednesday, June 28, 2006

DAMN!

I broke my tooth about 6 weeks ago. I was saddened because I not only knew that it was going to cost me a small fortune to fix, but this extravaganza would go on all summer. Well, my dear friends, you have no idea. First of all, I went to the dentist to find that not only did my broken tooth need fixing, but one of my other teeth needed an older filling replaced. Only it wasn't just a filling this time. Both of my teeth needed "onlays". And it only cost me $950 per tooth. "hurray! Happy Birthday Ryan Charisma!" But seriously, I wasn't pleased. But what does one do when they are faced with such things? One moves on and deals with it. So after $2,000 and several visits to the dentist, my teeth are fixed. Well... almost. Until last Sunday, yes the very same day as PRIDE 06, when one of my new onlays not only broke, but broke more of my broken real tooth than began with. So guess what? I get to do this whole thing over again. "No Charge" thank the Lord. I knew deep inside when my tooth first broke that this would continue all summer. I hate it when I'm right. I always am.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

OUCH, sorry to hear about that!

I spent my time in dentist hell over the past two years - four, yes four root canals, even two of them on the same tooth.

My bill was very ugly.

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

snagle tooth

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home