Thursday, October 26, 2006

Bon Voyage! (Seattle)



As you can see I have my traveling outfit on and am ready to depart for Seattle, Washington today. My travel companions are Sam & Michael. The 3 of us are going to visit Jason in the land of coffee & Space Needles. It should be fun. From what I understand, it's a very gay, progressive city and will embrace us and treat us as though we were British Royalty. Sigh. Wouldn't that be nice? Actually, I'd be thrilled to be getting out NYC right now. I feel like it's closing in. Anyone who lives here can tell you what that is like. Now you're all worrying "Ryan Charisma, what about your fear of flying?" Well, to be honest my childruns, I am still terrified, but my loving doctor gave me a petit prescription for Xanax and I intend on using it. So, farewell...until we meet again!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger John Hosty said...

Ryan, if you get this before you fly I have a suggestion. A couple of drinks before the flight and re-read the statistics of how safe flight actually is. I only grit my teeth on the take-off and landings now. Best wishes and have a gay time! :)

By the way, the tinky winky pic made me choke on my coffee. You're a riot!

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Seattle. Ride the ferry to/from Bainbridge.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home