Friday, May 04, 2007

Legally Blonde - the musical


OK everyone, pay attention 'cause this is gonna be good. Last night I took Mr. Adam to see Legally Blond - the musical on Broadway. It was super-fantastic and fun! I really, really enjoyed it. First off I have to say that this show is everything the common Broadway show go-er wants to see. Great catchy songs, talented cast, pop culture references, a million sets & a billion costume changes. I LOVED IT.
The show featured Laura Bell Bundy as Elle. She was a powerhouse performer. She could sing, dance and act. What a brilliant performance. I urge everyone who even remotely likes the movie to see this musical. I'm dying for the CD to be released. I must have it. The cast is huge and very talented. But now I must ask the question: "Am I gay or just European?"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home