Friday, June 01, 2007

28 Weeks Later

Thrill ride everyone! Jump on! Mr. Adam took me to see this last Saturday night. We had spent the whole day unpacking my final box from my move in (yes it's complete - yeah!). We both really like the first movie 28 Days Later so we wanted to see this sequel.
It was great. It wasn't quite as scary as the first, but it made up for it in the action. Anyone who saw the first will remember that the theme of these movies is a new take on the old zombie movies. But there is a difference these zombies don't want to eat your brains - they want to kill you and violently. And these zombies don't schlep slowly towards you, they run at full speed without regard for pain. Very scary. I totally recommend this film, if you can't see it on the big screen - it will be just as good on DVD with a big ole' bowl of popcorn. It's all the "RAGE"!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

Loved it too. Almost as much as the first one.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Pookie65 said...

I agree with your review. I really liked this movie as well. Having not seen the first one I had no idea what to expect. It takes a lot to get me jumping and this movie did it.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Gaby Hess said...

I was a huge fan of the movie. I thought the did a superb job with it.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home