Thursday, June 07, 2007

Smack This Bitch Up!

What the fuck is this slut doing out of prison? I'm so sick and tired of this nobody getting everything. If I were in her shoes you bet your sweet ass that I'd be spending three months in prison. Why is she out? Will someone please tell me? Paris Hilton is evil, but I don't only blame her. I blame her parents who should be killed on sight for raising such a little bitch of a daughter. I blame the California court system for facilitating this bullshit, but most of all I blame society for allowing her to get away with this. I now OFFICIALLY am turning my back on this drunkard. I don't want to see her in the news. I don't want to hear about her on the radio I'm done. And if the media is listening at all. You'd be best to not report on her anymore for I WILL change the station, burn the newspaper and won't buy the magazine. I'm done with this over-privileged, drunken, sex tape making, faux singing, drugged out, non-law abiding, publicity whore. She may be thin but she's an ugly beast. I hope she dies. And soon! Bad celebrity - your 15 minutes are up!
UPDATE: She's back! GOOD - Paris Hilton can rot in jail for all I care. I don't want to see or hear about this over-privledged do-nothing ever again. And I still think her parents should be to blame!

4 Comments:

Blogger CawfeeGuy said...

it's such a shame the way you're unable to emote.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Gaby Hess said...

I totally agree with you. She is worthless and a complete and utter waste of space.

10:29 AM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

I agree whole heartedly with you too.

But I have a timely confession to make - Wednesday night I had a dream in which we were hanging out together in a bar and she was really nice. What does that mean??

11:01 AM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

I always love your RANTS!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home