Monday, June 11, 2007

Onion Rings? That's it?

There it is, the big ending to The Sopranos. An order of onion rings. No Carmella didn't die, no Meadow didn't turn her father in. No Tony isn't paying for the horrible life he leads. Nothing. Not even a blood bath that the show is famous for. Nothing. What an absolute travesty! I gave this show so much of my time and this ending is all the writers could come up with? Sad & pathetic. The whole "lady or the tiger ending" is old. I wanted some creative mind to give me an ending equal to, or possibly even better than, the ending of Six Feet Under. Sadly, the writers of the Sopranos are obviously not that talented. Pity.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger 5 of 9er said...

Sadly it leaves it all open for a movie...

3:56 PM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

I'm so glad I didn't watch that show.

8:11 PM  
Blogger M said...

I actually never watched the show either - hmmmm - guess I didnt miss much! :-)

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home