Monday, December 29, 2008

The 39 Steps

Yesterday I took Mr. Adam to see "The 39 Steps". I got the tickets for our 7 year anniversary this past December 25th (yes, our anniversary is on Christmas Day). I wanted to see this show before it closed next week as it was nominated for so many awards. Rumor has it, that it will open in a smaller Broadway house in a few weeks. It should, it's that good.
The show is a spoof on Alfred Hitchcock films. It's a 4 man show where 3 of the 4 actors play multiple charecters. I loved it. Sadly, both Mr. Adam & I were so exhausted from our holiday "fun" that we found it very difficult to stay awake for the entire show. However, that's what happens when you're like me (on the "other" side of 29yo).
"Should I see the show in the new theater ryan charisma?" Yes, it's really fun. It's well acted and if you have the luck to see the original cast, even better! kisses!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Happy New Year! (And Happy Belated Anniversary!)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your tongue is not worthy to utter the name of one such as Steve Ballmer (Bless on him)! But I shall answer dis question! You see the Zune is the most sophisticated device ever created by man! It was programed with sooooo very many features that even the whole of Microsoft cannot remember them all! What other device that pretends to compete with the Zune has such a feature? A self-improvement-vacation day mode? NONE! None I tell you! You all should bow and kiss Mr Ballmer's naked unwashed feet and praise the fates that such a one as he even bothers to explain anyting at all to your most unworthy selves!

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home