Friday, June 18, 2010

Joan Rivers - A Piece of Work

Last Saturday, Evan, Jeffrey, Scott, Mr. Adam & I went to go see Joan Rivers - A Piece of Work. I enjoyed this documentary. If I took nothing else from this film, it was how hard this woman works. She's driven. I don't know if I would want to work so much at her age. I found this movie very enjoyable. There's many stars cameos in this film also. Which was very interesting. Joan seems to have a love/hate relationship with Kathy Griffin. But Kathy really idolizes her.
The business aspect of the movie is kind of a downer. At Joan's age I really thought she would be all set. But she's just out there. I got the feeling that she'll die doing her stand up. Should you see this documentary? Yes, it's pretty good, but it will be just as good on DVD. kisses!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sabrina said...

I’m a fan of Joan Rivers the comedienne, but I never knew much about Joan Rivers the person until I saw her documentary. I must say I’m a fan of her too

4:30 PM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

I'm a longtime HUGE fan of Joan Rivers... I can't wait to see this documentary!!!!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

I did see it ultimately... and LOVED it!!!! Enjoy your summer!!!

Cheers,
Todd HellsKitchen
Postcards from Hell's Kitchen

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home