Wednesday, June 27, 2012

PROMETHEUS

Two weeks ago Mr. Adam & I went to go see Prometheus on the IMAX in 3D.  I liked it.  Well, let me 'splain:

I found the special effects great.  And I really like the whole Sci-Fi genre.  So on that alone I found this show good, really good as a matter of fact.  But and this is a big "BUT" - I didn't really care for the story.  There I said it.  This whole "meet your maker" thing.  Nope, doesn't interest me.  Especially if we come from aliens.  Espeicailly if they're aliens who want to kill us.  And by kill us, I mean with the alien that was made famous from the movie Alien.  So yes, yes this movie is a precursor to the The Alien Saga - but a good one?  It's OK.  Should you see it?  Sure, it's a good Sci-Fi flick.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Thanks for the recommendation, Ryan... I'll add it to my summer list immediately!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home